In 2023, the Department of History Education will become an excellent and pioneering higher education institution in producing a Bachelor of History Education (S-1) that can compete at the national and international levels.
Based on this vision, the Department of History as an undergraduate education program has a mission to
1. Organizing national quality education and learning to produce Historical Education graduates who are national, collaborative, communicative, curious, innovative, and competent in developing ideas and creativity in Secondary Education History.
2. Carrying out historical education research that can study problems in historical education to produce scientific work that can contribute to developing innovations in history education.
3. Organizing community service to understand and cultivate the importance of historical values for the broader community with various forms of activities.
4. Building networks and cooperation with various professional organizations/associations, as well as institutions at home and abroad, as an effort to expand the existence of the Department of History Education at the national and international levels.
The Department of Historical Education has the following objectives:
1. Producing a Bachelor of History Education who has a personality and attitude based on religious values and national identity.
2. Produce a Bachelor of History Education who has broad historical insight and knowledge and is able to understand history as a tool for inculcating national values.
3. Produce a Bachelor of History Education who is skilled in developing various learning models, instructional media and evaluation tools in the implementation of history learning activities.
4. Produce various forms of cooperation and networking in the context of organizing and developing historical education at the undergraduate level.